Kitchen nylon pasta fork
1. The Pasta Server is made of high-temp nylon that resists heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Forked design is perfect for long pasta and the scoop head catches smaller pasta like Macaroni.
3. The long handle deters scalds and burns from spattering liquids.
4. An integrated hanging loop lets you keep it at your fingertips.
5. Rustproof, stain- and odor-resistant, it cleans easily in your dishwasher and emerges looking like new.
1.Item ref: MLB-FVT019
2.Certification:FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS and SGS
3.Color: yellow, black, blue or can be customized when your order quantity more than 3000pcs
Safer and more manageable than a colander
If you’ve ever drained pasta by pouring it through a colander, then you know how painful those steam burns on your arms can be. The lightweight Pasta Server, with its’ deep bowl and center drain hole, lets you lift individual portions of spaghetti right out of the water and serve them up, sauce-ready. The food-grade nylon server is heat-resistant and easy to maneuver, and it will never harm your non-stick cookware. A polished stainless steel handle with non-slip finger pads delivers a firm grip and prevents heat transfer, further ensuring your comfort. Clean-up is easy, too; simply place your Pasta Server in your dishwasher. Hang it next to your stove by the integrated loop so it’s always at your fingertips.