1. Light salt water soaking: General vegetables first rinse with water at least 3 to 6 times, then soak in light salt water, then rinse with water 1 times. For balsamic vegetables, they can be cut first, soaked in clean water for 1 to 2 hours, and rinsed with clean water to remove residual pesticides.
2. Alkali washing: Wash the vegetables with alkali first put a small alkali powder in the water, anhydrous calcium carbonate or ice alkali, crystalline sodium carbonate, stir well before adding vegetables, soak for 5 to 6 minutes, the alkaline water Pour it out, then rinse with clean water. It can also be replaced by baking soda, but it takes about 15 minutes to properly extend the soaking time.
3. Wash with detergent: Wash the detergent 300 times to wash 1 time, then rinse with water 1 to 2 times, this can remove bacteria, eggs and pesticide residues on the vegetables.
4. Hot water with boiling water: For some residual pesticides the best way is to remove hot, such as green peppers, cauliflower, beans, celery, etc., in the pot before the best hot water with a look. According to tests, this method can remove 90% of the residual pesticides.
5. Disinfection with sunlight: Irradiation of vegetables with sunlight in a multi-spectral effect will cause decomposition and destruction of some pesticide residues in vegetables. It has been determined that vegetables and fruits are exposed to sunlight for 5 minutes, and organochlorine and organomercury pesticide residues are lost by 60%. For the convenience of storage of vegetables, it is best to be placed for a period of time, the oxygen in the air and the color enzymes in vegetables have a certain decomposition of residual pesticides. Therefore, after buying vegetables, it should be left at room temperature for about 24 hours, so that the average disappearance rate of residual chemical pesticides is 5%.
6. wash with rice wash: use rice wash water to remove some of the pesticide residues in vegetables. As most of our country currently use pesticides such as methamidophos, phoxim, dichlorvos, dimethoate and other organic phosphorus pesticides, these pesticides will lose their toxicity in the event of acidic substances. Soaking rice in water for about 10 minutes and washing it with clean water can reduce the amount of pesticides left in the vegetables.