For human health, we cannot wash with alkaline detergents because these alkaline detergents react chemically with stainless steel cutlery. Are those chemicals that are strongly alkaline or strongly oxidizing? For example, detergents such as soda and bleach, which belong to the electrolyte, will have a chemical reaction with stainless steel. Of course, salt, soup, soy sauce and other foods contain electrolytes, so stainless steel cutlery can not be used to hold these foods for a long time. If it is kept for a long time, the toxic metal elements in the stainless steel will dissolve out and cause harm to the human body. In daily life, stainless steel can be seen in many places, small kitchen utensils, large buildings, etc. Stainless steel can be seen in all major industries. Due to the characteristics of stainless steel, it is deeply welcomed by people. Stainless steel is mainly made of iron-chromium alloy, which is added with other trace elements. In the use of stainless steel cutlery, if used improperly, the trace metal elements in stainless steel cutlery will enter the body and slowly accumulate, which is extremely detrimental to human health.