1. Can not buy painted chopsticks, because the coating of heavy metal lead and organic solvent benzene and other substances have carcinogenicity, will wear off with the use of, with the food into the body.
2. The texture of plastic chopsticks is relatively brittle, easily deformed when heated, and melted, resulting in harmful substances.
3. The chopsticks have good texture, but they are easy to change color and they are also expensive.
4. Silver, stainless steel and other metal chopsticks are too heavy, feel bad, and strong thermal conductivity, eating hot food easily burn mouth.
5. Bamboo chopsticks are non-toxic and harmless. They are very environmentally friendly. Most people cannot judge whether the paint is healthy or not. It is recommended that chopsticks with natural colors be used as much as possible.
6. Wooden chopsticks should be selected with high density and fine texture. However, due to material reasons, bamboo chopsticks and wooden chopsticks are not easy to clean and can be contaminated by diseased microorganisms and should be frequently disinfected.