1. Moulded silica gel
Molded silicone products usually through high temperature mold after add add curing agent of solid silica gel raw material through vulcanization machine pressure, high temperature sulfur solidification molding, molded silicone hardness is usually at 30 ° C to 70 ° C.The color of the raw material with color paste is adjusted according to the pantone color card number. The shape of the mold determines the shape of the moulded silica gel products. The moulded silica gel products are the most widely used in the silica gel industry at present.
It is mainly used for making silicon industrial accessories, key presses, silica gel gifts, silica gel bracelet, silica gel watch, key bag, mobile phone case, silica gel kitchenware, silica gel pad, ice bar, cake mold and so on.
Silica gel products
2. Extrude silica gel
Extruded silica gel products are usually extruded by extruding machine. Generally, extruded silica gel shapes are long and tubular, which can be cut at will. However, the shape of extruded silica gel has limitations.
Extruded silica gel is widely used in medical equipment and food machinery.
Liquid silica gel
By silica gel injection molding injection molding liquid silicone products, products are soft, hardness can reach 10 ° C to 40 ° C, because of its characteristics of the soft.
Liquid silica gel is widely used in simulating human organs and medical silicone breast pads.
The silicone pacifier
4. Special products
Special silicone products are according to the chemical properties of the silicone or add some auxiliary materials, special silicone products can also be with high temperature resistance (up to 330 degrees c), food grade (fully comply with FDA, LFGB standard), medical grade, flame retardant grade, by adding auxiliary raw material can also have, luminous, negative ions, discoloration, etc.
1. Silica gel products are indispensable components in making duplicators, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, and silica gel keys.
2. It can be used to make durable forming gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automobile electronic parts.
3. It can be used to make electronic components and moulded high pressure flange.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold silica gel, etc.
5. Construction and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometers joints and Bridges, etc.
6. It can be used for baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles and milk bottle protection cases.
7. Can be used in the production of kitchen products and kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
8. It can be used for medical device accessories, and is widely used in the medical industry due to the colorless, tasteless, non-toxic and other characteristics of silica gel.