One of the general development trends of kitchen equipment is the increase of stainless steel kitchenware. It has many advantages over traditional aluminum products:
1. Aluminum cookware is easily oxidized and corroded, iron is easily rusted, and enamel products corrode. Stainless steel products are not oxidized and corrosion-resistant.
2. The strength of aluminum is low, and it is easy to go away. The enamel products are hard, but brittle, and they are the same. The stainless steel products are not afraid of collision.
3. Aluminum products are easy to absorb the object, beneficial bacteria grass, and black after oxidation, difficult to wipe, affecting the appearance, and stainless steel due to the texture of a firm, good finish, little attachment, is conducive to health.
4. Stainless steel is durable and non-toxic. Aluminium alloys and copper alloys have poor wear resistance and are not as strong as stainless steels. They are not as bright as stainless steel after a long time of use.
5. Improper use of aluminum kitchen utensils will lead to large amounts of aluminum dissolution, excessive long-term aluminum, will accelerate human aging.