1. Establish a complete set of equipment files in advance to eliminate the trouble of replacing spare parts after daily maintenance and find the best matching parts.
2. Stoves regularly clean the burner's coke, which can preserve the best combustion value of the fire and improve work efficiency.
3. The regular maintenance of refrigeration equipment can make the equipment have the best operating results, eliminating the power consumption, poor cooling effect, burning the compressor and affecting the work, increasing the consequences of energy consumption, extending the life of the equipment.
4. Regular cleaning of fume hoods, soot tubes, and smoking cabinets can guarantee the best working results of the equipment and eliminate serious fire hazards.
5. The regular maintenance of electric equipment can detect the fault of the line in time and avoid the sudden occurrence of faults. Lubricants are often added to critical parts to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and extend the service life of the equipment.