The wrong way to place dishes:
1. Stack the dishes that have just been washed up. This will cause the dirt on the bottom of one of the dishes to stick to the next dish. The dishes will also tend to collect water and bacteria will grow.
2. Dry the bowl with a dry rag after washing the dishes. Since rags have many bacteria, this is not desirable.
Set up a dish rack. After cleaning, place the dish upright and place the bowl upside down on the shelf so that the dishes can dry quickly.
Chopsticks tube, knife rack placement method wrong practice:
1. Put the chopsticks in the cabinet, drawer, airtight chopsticks, or put a clean cloth on the chopsticks to prevent dust.
2. Place the kitchen knife in a non-ventilated drawer or knife holder.
3. The cutting board is not thoroughly cleaned or stored in airtight cabinets and drawers.
All of these practices have impeded the evaporation of water. In particular, the cutting board has many scratches and sewes on the surface, and often contains food residues. The bacteria can easily multiply.
1. Use a stainless steel chopstick tube with good air permeability and screw it in a ventilated place.
2. Install a solid bar on the wall and attach a hook to hang the cleaned chopping board, pan, shovel, colander, egg beater, rag, dish cloth, etc. on the hook.
Although this is a little common sense in life, I hope to help everyone in the future to do a good job of the kitchen utensils.