1. During the first and each use, wash with hot water (diluted food detergent) or in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners or foam cleaners. Make sure that the silicone cup is thoroughly dried before and before each use.
2. When baking, the silicone cup should be opened on the flat pan. Do not allow the mold to dry. For example, if you have a six-shot mold, you only fill three molds. The other three molds must be filled with fresh water. If not, the mold will bake and the service life will be reduced. In order to achieve the best baking effect of baked products, a small amount of anti-stick baking pan oil can be sprayed on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
3. When the baking is complete, remove the entire baking tray from the oven and place the baking product on the grid to be cooled until it is completely cold.
4. The silicon school cup can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens. It must not be used directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or under the grill.
5. Do not use the right knife or other sharp utensils on the silicone cup, can not be heavy pressure, pull, violent confrontation.
6. Silicone mold (because of static electricity), it is easy to suck dust, when not in use for a long time, it is best placed in a paper box, placed in a cool place.
7. Do not rinse with cold water immediately after leaving the oven to prolong service life.