1. Select the kitchen shelf from the material. The material used for the cutlery rack is critical because it is in contact with water, vinegar, alkali and other substances for a long time. In general, the material of 304 stainless steel is better, it can prevent rust, and it has a certain degree of acid resistance, so that the use of the shelf will take longer.
2. Carbon steel is cheaper than stainless steel, but it is usually stronger than stainless steel, but it will rust; while stainless steel has better corrosion resistance, a smooth surface, and a long time to use, stainless steel is difficult to achieve good strength and is expensive. At present, the surface of carbon steel can be treated with electroplating or baking paint. It can also get good anti-corrosion and anti-corrosion. The service life is more durable. It cannot be compared with general spraying products.
3. Select kitchen shelf according to capacity. The size of the shelf is relatively close to the population. For the case of a large population in the home, it is recommended to choose a large-capacity, lengthened and widened shelf for kitchen utensils.
4. The high-quality storage rack wall can have more than 0.8mm, it is firm and not easily deformed, and the load-bearing protection (Note: the surface paint will increase by 0.07mm), while the ordinary pipe wall is about 0.4mm, which exceeds the maximum load-bearing capacity and is easy to bend and deform.
5. The optional kitchen shelf preferably has anti-slip floor mats, which can be adjusted according to the ground level to facilitate the use of uneven ground. The material is made of good rubber, which is more wear-resistant and non-slip, so that the storage shelf is more firm. You are more at ease.