1. Selection of nonstick coating material
The main material of the non-stick coating is Teflon. The chemical name is PTFE. This material is stable and has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, non-stickiness, and no toxicity. It has very good stability. Therefore, it is widely used in all walks of life.
Teflon can withstand temperatures above 200°C. Below 200°C, this material is very stable. The maximum temperature for cooking at home does not exceed 180°C, so the non-stick coating generally remains stable. When the coating is intact, the non-stick pan is not toxic and can be used with confidence.
2. Non-stick pot material selection
Non-stick pots are made of iron, aluminum, stainless steel and alloy steel.
1) There are two types of iron products: pig iron and wrought iron. Pig iron products are cast into a thick, heavy, but relatively large heat capacity, not easy to overheat; cooked iron products are thin, heat capacity is smaller. Both have the disadvantages of rust-prone and acid-alkali corrosion, so they have a short life span.
2) The advantages of aluminum products are light weight and fast heat conduction. The disadvantage is that they will react chemically with foods with stronger acidity and alkalinity, and shorten the service life. The oxidation products make people feel unclean.
3) Stainless steel products have the advantages of resistance to acid and alkali, no corrosion, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, long service life, etc., but they are more expensive.
4) Alloy products generally also have the properties of stainless steel, but the price is high, and the presence of certain elements therein is detrimental to health.
3. Inspection of non-stick and clean performance of pots and pans
To determine whether the non-stick pan is qualified or not, the simplest non-stick test can be done: When the non-stick pan is burnt to 1500C to 1700C, the fresh egg is beaten into the pan, and the oil is not burned until the solidification turns the pan over, and the egg is free. If it falls, it is a qualified product; otherwise, it is a non-conforming non-stick pan.