1. The plug must be removed before cleaning to avoid electric shock.
2. When cleaning the oven cavity, apply a damp cloth to dry it, or use soapy water or a neutral household detergent to warm the water and dry it with a soft dry cloth.
3. Do not allow moisture to flow into the gaps in the control board and various controls during cleaning.
4. When cooking, there is water droplets or water vapor on the inner wall of the oven cavity or at the mouth of the oven. Dry it immediately after use.
5. The glass turntables and brackets are often cleaned and put back into place after cleaning.
6. When cleaning the heating tube, it should be cooled. Be careful when cleaning, do not use force to hit the heating tube, so as not to break.
7. When using a microwave oven, if odor develops, use a glass of water and a few slices of lemon or a few tablespoons of lemon juice to heat in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes. This will not only remove odors, but also make the oven's dry hard material soft and easy to remove.
8. Do not use industrial solvents or abrasive cleaning agents, sand powder, wire brushes, etc. to scrub the housing and cavity.