When washing, care should be taken not to scratch the surface, to avoid the use of bleaching ingredients and abrasive-containing cleaning solutions, steel balls, abrasive tools, etc. To remove the washing liquid, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of the washing.
1. Dust and easy dirt removal: Soap, weak detergent or warm water
2. Labels and films: Wipe with warm water, weak detergent, adhesive composition with alcohol or organic solvents
3. Contamination of fats, oils, and lubricating oils: wipe off with a mild cloth or paper and then use a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special washing
4. Drug wash bleach and various acid attachments: Immediately rinse with water, soak in ammonia or carbonated soda solution, then wash with neutral detergent or warm water
5. Organic carbide attachment: Soak in hot neutral detergent or ammonia solution and then wash with weakly laundered detergent
6. Fingerprint: Wipe with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene), dry with a soft cloth and wash with water.
7. Rainbow pattern: Caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, use warm water detergent when washing
8. Welding heat discoloration: After washing with 10% nitric acid or hydrofluoric acid and neutralizing with ammonia or carbonate soda, then wash with water. Special detergents can also be used.