Silica gel and PVC mainly have the following differences:
1. Silicone can be ROHS certified and is environmentally friendly.
2. Silica gel texture is soft, feel good, and PVC products are rough.
3. Silicone products are relatively soft, PVC products are relatively hard.
4. The flexibility of silicone products is relatively large and PVC is not tough.
5. Silicone products are generally made more transparent, PVC products will be made to be solid color.
6. Silica gel products will whitish after burning, the combustion odor will be relatively small, the product will become powdery, and the product will be black after fired with PVC, and the odor will be unpleasant when burned.