Stainless steel kitchen utensils include stainless steel cooking utensils (stainless steel pans, stainless steel cooking stoves, etc.), stainless steel cutlery (knives, forks, chopsticks, bowls, etc.), stainless steel kettles, and stainless steel utensils. Although stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it will eventually be oxidized if it is exposed to corrosive environments for a long time. Therefore, the stainless steel surface must be regularly cleaned and maintained in order to maintain its gorgeous surface and prolong its service life.
1. Prevent cold water from directly flushing the high-temperature cooking utensils, so as to avoid generating large quantities of water mist, making the utensils difficult to clean. Stainless steel liner
2. For stubborn stains, cookware can be heated for a few minutes and then cleaned.
3. After application, if white spots are left on the inner wall of the pot, the starch in the water and the food is attached to the outer surface of the pot during the heating process. Wipe with a little vinegar or lemon slice.
4. If rainbow colors appear in the pan body, it is because the minerals in the salt and food are formed by heating, and a special pot cleaning agent can be used.
5. Clean the appliance after each use. Do not use hard steel balls to clean the cookware, so as to avoid scratches on the cookware. The hotter the pot, the easier it is to clean it. When the pan is not completely cooled, hot cleaning is convenient and labor-saving. After being dried with a soft cloth, store it in a stable and flat place to prevent unwanted falls.