1. Before use. Can be washed with warm water or boiling water; use warm water to wash or wipe clean with water, so as to maintain the product's luster and longevity.
2. After use. Immediately after use, the stainless steelware should be rinsed with warm water and the surface water should be wiped off to prevent the oil, sauce, etc. from chemically reacting with it. Can be wiped with a soft cloth, water, or disinfectant, and it cannot be scrubbed with hard objects such as iron brush balls.
3. Restore light. After use for a period of time, the surface of the stainless steel vessel will have a mist-like film, which can be restored with a soft cloth stained with a decontaminating powder or a scrubbing agent. If it is smoked black, you can use the same method. Be careful not to dip for a long time, otherwise it will make the surface dull and lose its luster.
4. Remove stains. There is a special stainless steel wax, which can be wiped clean when applied to stains.
5. Avoid collisions. Try to avoid collisions with hard objects. Clean tools should be soft and gentle.