1. Put a pan to warm up on the stove.
2. Crack two eggs per person into a bowl and beat them with a fork or a whisk.
3. Add butter to pan and allow it to melt.
4. Pour in the beaten egg and allow it to start setting (solidifying) around the edges.
5. Use a spatula to gently push the solid edges of the egg in toward the center, letting the liquid egg flow over and out into the spaces created.
6. Continue pushing the edges in as they set, until all the liquid egg is used up.
7. Gently fold over sections of the egg where you feel the top is still too wet.
8. Turn off the heat.