1. The first use of silicone cake mold needs to be cleaned with warm water and a little neutral detergent, then baked into the oven. The first empty baking will appear a small amount of smoke and odor, after the baking is finished cooling and then cleaned once .
2. After each use of the silicone cake mold, use hot water (diluted food detergent) or in the dishwasher, do not use abrasive cleaners or foam cleaning. Make sure that the silicone cake mold is thoroughly dried before and before each use.
3. Do not let the silicone cake mold dry. For example, for a six-up model, you only fill up 3 models, and the other 3 models must be filled with fresh water. If not, the mold will bake and the service life will decrease.
4. In order to achieve a better baking and baking appearance of the baked cake, a small amount of anti-stick pan oil can be sprayed on the surface of the silicone cake mold before baking.
5. Do not use a knife, fork, or other sharp utensil on the silicone cake mold to avoid scratching the mold.
6. Taboo Silicone cake molds are used in direct contact with the open flame.
7. Because of the static electricity, the silicone cake mold is easy to suck dust. When it is not used for a long time, it is better to put it in the paper box and put it in a cool place.