When scrubbing, be afraid of not clean, but also afraid to overexert to wipe off the original gloss, actually use some chemistry small knowledge very easy can be cleaned clean:
Method: when cooking, cut off the unused carrot head on the fire and then use it to wipe the stainless steel products.Rinse clean with clean water after cleaning.
Advantage: do not break surface finish.
Principle: make use of the little acid that has baked carrots.
Cleaning and maintenance of stainless steel electric kettle:
1. To extend the service life of the kettle, the mineral deposits in the pot should be removed on time.
2. When cleaning, be sure to break the power supply first.
3. Please don't invade the water with the base of the kettle.
4. Pour the vinegar and water into the kettle at a ratio of 1:2, then switch on the power and let the kettle work and wait for its automatic power off.
5. Allow the mixture to remain in the kettle for 24 hours and then pour out the mixture, then put it in the water until it is in place before switching on the power.
6. After cooling, the water in the pot will be removed and the water will be taken away. Finally, clean the inner pot with clean water. If necessary, please repeat the operation.
7. In the process of the use of electric kettle, the pot should be taken out of the heating chassis, poured out the water in the pot, and then made it cold
However, the failure detection and cleaning can be carried out to normal temperature.
How to wash stainless steel tableware:
Stainless steel tableware is not easily broken and easy to use and easy maintenance, a lot of people think that it's "substantial", so don't pay attention to when using and cleaning methods and ways, the result of artificial damage.For example, clean with a steel ball, causing scratches on the surface of the tableware.Other people use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as soda, bleach, sodium hypochlorite and other washing, which is not correct.Actually want to solve some stubborn besmirch, stainless steel special cleanser can be done easily.Some environmental and practical tips can also solve big problems.For example, when the dish is cooked, the carrot head that is not used is roasted on the fire, and then used to wipe the stainless steel products, not only can clean, but not hurt the surface.Cook leftover radish chips or cucumber cuttings dipped in detergent, both can clean the role and can play the role of polishing.
First, do not wash with strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, etc.Because these substances are strong electrolytes, they will electrochemically react with stainless steel to make the tableware rust.
Second, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the surface of the tableware before using it, and then dry it on the fire, which is equal to the surface of the vessel wearing a layer of yellowish oil film "clothes".In this way, it is easy to clean and prolong the service life.
Thirdly, the stainless steel tableware is lower in thermal conductivity of iron products and aluminum products, and the heat transfer time is slow, and the air burning can cause aging and peeling of the chrome layer on the surface of the cooker.Therefore, do not burn.
Fourth, not long bloom salt, soy sauce, vinegar, soup, etc., because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes, if long time and is also like other metals, stainless steel and the electrolyte electrochemical reaction, the harmful metal elements are dissolved out.Not only harm to the tableware itself, but also to the health of the human body.
Fifth, after the use of stainless steel tableware, immediately wash with warm water, in order to avoid materials such as oil, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato juice and tableware surface, cause the stainless steel surface is dim and blank, even dent.
Sixth, if there are composed of hard water scale, usable vinegar is wiped clean or ash is mixed with water into a paste with water to wipe the stains out of stainless steel tableware, then wash with hot, soapy water.