The kitchen is a place for cooking, with a lot of fumes, and the kitchen utensils are easily stained with soot, and they are quickly dirty after cleaning. Kitchen cabinet cleaning and maintenance is an indispensable part of daily life. How to properly use and maintain the cabinet kitchen utensils? Here we take a look at the correct use of cabinets and kitchen utensils maintenance methods, give you a clean and tidy kitchen.
1. Do not place high-temperature cooking utensils or other high-temperature objects directly on the kitchen utensils. Use tripods, heat-insulating mats, etc. to avoid discoloration or blistering.
2. Keep the kitchen utensils clean. After cooking, clean the countertops, wipe the water stains on the kitchen utensils, etc., and keep the surface clean and dry. The ground water should be cleared in time to avoid contaminating the cabinet.
3. To choose the national authoritative organization to identify and approve products, pay attention to each interface, the open section of the table shall be impregnated with resin and iron edge sealing treatment to ensure that the product waterproof, fire, moisture, mold.
Cabinet care should pay attention to the following points:
1. The countertops and door panels should not be struck, nor can the sharp tools be used to depict the surface. Wipe with water after use, and regularly wipe the surface with a neutral detergent dampened with a cotton cloth. Pay attention to keep it dry.
2. Hanging cabinet suitable for placing light items, such as Spice jars, glasses and so on.
3. As far as possible, place the heavy objects on the bottom of the counter, and keep the interior dry. Be aware of leaks.
4. Chrome-plated hardware accessories should always be wiped with a dry cloth to prevent rust.
5. The sink should be cleaned with a brush or a cotton cloth and neutral detergent. Avoid using sharp objects to describe the surface.
1. According to the use of points, can be divided into commercial kitchen utensils and household kitchen utensils. Commercial kitchenware is suitable for large kitchen equipment such as hotels and restaurants, and household kitchenware is generally used for households.
2. According to the use of points, can be divided into the following five categories.
The first category is storage equipment, divided into two parts: food storage and utensils storage. Food storage is divided into refrigerated and non-cold storage, and refrigerating is achieved through refrigerators, refrigerators, etc. in the kitchen. The storage of utensils supplies storage space for dishes, utensils, utensils, and the like. Storage equipment is completed through a variety of base cabinets, wall cabinets, corner cabinets, and multi-purpose decorative cabinets.
The second category is washing utensils, including hot and cold water supply systems, drainage equipment, washbasins, wash cabinets, etc. After the washing, garbage generated in the kitchen operation should be set up as a trash can or a sanitary bucket, etc. Should be equipped with disinfection cabinets, food waste shredders and other equipment.
The third category is conditioning utensils, which mainly include conditioning countertops, sorting, cutting vegetables, ingredients, and tools and utensils. With the advancement of science and technology, food cutting equipment, squeezed juice equipment, and brewing tools for home kitchens are also increasing.
The fourth category is cooking utensils, mainly stoves, stoves and related tools and utensils for cooking. With the process of kitchen revolution, rice cookers. High-frequency electromagnetic stoves, microwave ovens, microwave ovens, etc. have also begun to enter the home in large numbers.
The fifth category is eating utensils, which mainly include furniture in the restaurant and utensils and utensils for eating.