Food-grade silicone is a high-quality transparent food silicone with a high degree of transparency and stability. It is resistant to high temperatures up to 250°C, and is not reduced when heated in a sealed environment. Food-grade silicone is called high-quality silica gel (new imported food grade silicone raw material), processed by scientific formula and advanced technology. The product is characterized by its softness and high temperature stability. Today, a healthy diet, food-grade silicone has gradually replaced the food-grade plastic.
Food Grade Silicone Uses:
Mainly used for food complex mold, chocolate mold, candy mold, precision casting, and carbon fiber composite materials, food cake mold, process ceramics, printing, human organ clone, household appliances, lighting products, silicone ice tray, silicone nipple.
Food grade silicone performance:
1. Food-grade silicone is a kind of environmental silica gel, non-toxic, odorless and transparent;
2. soft, good elasticity, resistance to kink and deformation;
3. no cracking, long life, cold and high temperature;
4. has a higher tear strength and superior electrical properties;
5. placed at room temperature is not yellow, do not spray cream, do not spit white, do not fade, no water for a long time home water scale, no odor;
Food grade silicone operation method:
1. Take A and B according to the proportion of standard stirring, and then put into a vacuum pump vacuum bubble, the general operation time is about 10-15 minutes.
2. After casting, heat to 60 °C for 2-3 hours, cool, solidify and remove. If the temperature is 120 ° only 10 minutes can be formed.
3. Before use, please take a small amount of experiment to master its operation skills and avoid waste.
Food grade silicone storage and transportation and precautions:
1. This product is non-dangerous goods, should be sealed and stored, and placed in a cool place to prevent rain, sunlight exposure.
2. Avoid contact with condensation type silicone rubber vulcanizing agent during operation. May cause the rubber does not vulcanize also amines, sulfur, phosphorus compounds and some metal salts.