1. Remove the needle of the bottle opener and push the screw on the needle cover forward to push the blade out;
2. Using a blade front, gently cut around the mouth of the bottle, and then remove the broken foil by hand;
3. Pick up the bottle opener and use a gas needle to insert it straight from the middle of the cork;
4. Hold the bottle in one hand, grasp the handle of the bottle opener and move up and down in one hand, and fill the bottle with air until the cork slides out of the bottle mouth;
5. Remove the opened cork directly by hand, cover the needle with the opener needle cover and place it well.