1. The filtering effect of the stainless steel filter is very stable, and the relatively high-quality raw materials are selected during the production process, which makes it not easily deformed during use.
2. The strength of stainless steel filters is relatively large. High-quality materials have high pressure resistance and are able to withstand greater work strength.
3. Its cleaning is relatively simple, single-layer stainless steel filter filter material has a simple cleaning features, especially for backwashing.
4. Stainless steel filter can withstand the highest temperature of about 480 °C, has a strong high temperature performance.
5. Stainless steel filter has corrosion resistance, stainless steel raw material itself has high corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
6. Stainless steel filters are also easier to process: High-quality materials, such as cutting, bending, stretching, welding, etc., can be completed very well.