1. Stainless steel cookware dust and easy to remove: Wash with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. Remove the stainless steel kitchen utensil label and film: Wipe with warm water, weak detergent, adhesive composition with alcohol or organic solvents.
3. Contamination of fats, oils, and lubricants: Dry with a mild cloth or paper and wash with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. Bleach and various acid attachments: Immediately rinse with water, soak in ammonia or carbonated soda solution, then wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. Organic carbide attachment: Soak in hot neutral detergent or ammonia solution and then wash with weakly laundered detergent.
6. Fingerprint: Wipe with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene), dry with a soft cloth and wash with water.
7. Remove stainless steel kitchen utensils rainbow pattern: excessive use of detergent or oil caused by washing with warm water detergent.
8. Welding heat discoloration: washing with 10% nitric acid or hydrofluoric acid and then neutralizing with ammonia or carbonate soda solution, and then washing with water, can also use special washing drugs.