1. Composition of stainless steel kitchen utensils: At present, the stainless steel kitchen utensils on the market are divided into three levels: 430, 304 (18-8), and 18-10.
(1) Iron +12% or more of chromium becomes 430, and infrequent use will cause oxidative rust if left for a while.
(2) Iron +18% chrome + 8% nickel, codenamed 304 in stainless steel, this type of material is not easy to rust.
(3) The cutlery made of iron + 10% nickel is called 18-10 stainless steel. This cutlery is highly resistant to corrosion and is a relatively advanced product.
2. Stainless steel kitchen utensils classification: Stainless steel kitchen utensils are mainly divided into kitchen utensils and Western-style utensils. Chinese cutlery includes gold and silver utensils used in hotels, Western cutlery including cutlery spoons and so on.
3. Stainless steel cookware: Although different stainless steel meals have different materials, the overall composition of stainless steel cutlery is iron, iron, chromium, nickel alloys, manganese, titanium, cobalt, molybdenum, and cadmium. .