1. Be careful not to scratch the surface. Do not use harsh and sharp materials to scrub the stainless steel surface, especially mirror light, use a soft, not easy to fall off the fabric to scrub, sand steel and drawing surface, to follow Lines to wipe, otherwise it is easy to engage in the flower surface.
2. Avoid the use of washing liquids, steel balls, abrasive tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To avoid residual washing liquids and to corrode stainless steel surfaces, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of the washing.
3.Stainless steel surface dust and easy to remove dirt, can be washed with soap, weak wash, adhesive composition, use alcohol or organic solvents (, benzene) scrub.
4. Contaminate the grease, oil, and lubricating oil on the surface of the stainless steel, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then clean it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or a special detergent.
The surface of the stainless steel is bleached and various acids are attached. Immediately rinse with water and dip in ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution. Wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. Rainbow stains on the surface of stainless steel are caused by excessive use of detergents or oils. Washing with warm water can be washed.
6. The rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel can be washed with 10% or grinding detergent, and can also be washed with special washing chemicals. As long as we use the right maintenance method, we can extend the service life of stainless steel and keep it clean, bright and gorgeous.