1. Before use, a thin layer of vegetable oil may be applied to the surfaces of the utensils and then dried on fire. This means that the surface of the utensils is covered with a yellowish oil film “clothes”. In this way, it is easy to use and can increase the service life.
2. Immediately after use, wash with warm water to prevent grease, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato juice and other substances from acting on the surface of the dishes, causing the stainless steel surface to become pale and even dent.
3. After the stainless steel vessel is cleaned, the appearance of water traces should be wiped dry. Because when heating, especially when used in coal briquettes, sulfur dioxide and sulfur trioxide generated during combustion will produce sulfurous acid and sulfuric acid, which will affect the service life of the vessel.
4. After the stainless steel vessel is used for a period of time, there will be a film of mist on the surface, which can be restored with a soft cloth or some detergent powder or detergent. If the outside is smoked black, you can use this method to clear it.
5. Do not dip the stainless steel utensils with water for a long time, otherwise the surface of the utensils will be dull and lose its luster.