1. Overcooling has an adverse effect on milk. Some people like to enjoy frozen milk in the summer. As everyone knows, when the milk temperature is below zero degrees Celsius. The separation of fat and protein, and the condensation of casein in powder form, will reduce the taste, and the nutrients will not be easily absorbed by the body. If people often drink frozen milk, they are also prone to gastrointestinal diseases, such as stomach and duodenal ulcers, cholecystitis, and enteritis. Therefore, milk should not be frozen and can be stored in the refrigerator.
2. Fresh milk should be placed in a cool place immediately. Do not allow milk to shine or light to shine. It is best to leave it in the refrigerator. Because sunlight and light can destroy several vitamins in milk, fresh milk is exposed to sunlight for more than a minute, and B vitamins in milk will soon disappear. Even in the weak sunlight, after 6 hours of exposure, only about half of the B vitamins were left.
3. Keep milk in the refrigerator and seal it to prevent other odors from entering the milk.
4. Milk is poured into a cup, teapot or other container. If you have not finished drinking, you should replace the lid with the lid and return it to the refrigerator. Do not return it to the original bottle.
5. Must pay attention to the storage conditions above the milk label, the need to refrigerate the fresh milk, yogurt should not be placed at room temperature for a long time, and the delivery of milk to the household, in the morning you have to drink, go home at night and drink it there Deterioration is possible.