Stainless steel filter main material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel punching net, stainless steel woven mesh, stainless steel welded wire mesh. Performance: acid, alkali, high temperature, tensile and wear resistance. It is used for screening and filtration under acid and alkaline conditions, as a slurry network for the petroleum industry, as a screen filter for the chemical and chemical fiber industries, and as a pickling network for the electroplating industry. Since the use of stainless steel filters is so wide, what are the characteristics of attracting customers?
1. The filtering effect is very stable: During the production process, high-quality raw materials are selected so that they are not easily deformed during use;
2. High strength: The high-quality material has high pressure resistance and can withstand greater work intensity;
3. Easy to clean: Single-layer filter material has the characteristics of simple cleaning, especially for backwashing;
4. With high temperature performance: the highest temperature can withstand about 480 °C;
5. With corrosion resistance: stainless steel raw material itself has a high corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
6. Easy to process: High-quality materials can be well-processed regardless of cutting, bending, stretching, welding and other procedures.