1. The qualified silicone teat must be bisphenol A free, with colorless, odorless, non-toxic, high temperature, low temperature resistance and other characteristics, raw materials require the use of 100% food grade (import) silicone material;
2. Qualified silicone nipples should be very soft and elastic, and the nipples can be stretched up to 5mm long without being damaged or deformed. When babies drink, they are breastfeeding.
3. The qualified silicone nipple is made of ultra-soft silicone, and the thickness is twice that of the ordinary teat. Therefore, the baby will not be damaged during the sucking process, and the long-term tearing bite will not be damaged;
4. Qualified silicone nipples are generally fully automated in dust-free workshops to achieve the highest standards;
5. Qualified silicone nipples are designed to resemble a true breast-like design and tactile sensation, allowing the baby to feel as if he is sucking breastmilk during the sucking process;
6. Qualified silicone nipple should have high temperature resistance, weather resistance, and can adapt to repeated high temperature, low temperature, high pressure, boiling, microwave oven, chemical corrosion and other safety operations;
7. The qualified silicone teat has the characteristics of easy cleaning, not sticking together with food, etc.;
8. Qualified silicone pacifiers have a long life span and can generally be used for more than 10 years;
9. Qualified silicone nipples need to comply with the European relevant EN14350-2 child product safety inspection standards and FDA certification.