Five important characteristics of silicone products:
(1) Electrical insulation properties: Silicone rubber has excellent dielectric properties, especially dielectric properties at high temperatures are much higher than those of general organic rubbers, and the dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200°C.
(2) High and low temperature resistance: long-term use at 200°C, elasticity at -60°C;
(3) Excellent high temperature compression set.
(4) Good processing performance, easy molding, etc. Various products can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension molding.
(5) Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, and ultraviolet radiation resistance. Long-term outdoor use does not cause cracks. Silicone rubber is generally considered to be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
As the silicone rubber products have excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects, they have been widely used in aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentation, automotive, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health, and daily life. application.