Silicone products and PVC soft products are numerous, because the products are similar, so it can be described as a large number of people. In fact, there is a big difference between the two, as detailed below:
1. Silica gel products will whitish after burning, the combustion odor will be relatively small, and the product will become powdery. After the PVC product is burned, the product will be black and the odor will be unpleasant when burned.
2. Silicone products are generally made more transparent, PVC products will be made to be solid color.
3. Soft silicone texture, feel good, and PVC products are rough.
4. The flexibility of silicone products is relatively large and PVC is not tough.
5. Silicone products are relatively soft, PVC products are relatively hard.
6. Silicone can be ROHS certified and is environmentally friendly.