1. The silicone rubber products are resistant to high and low temperature, and can be used at high temperatures of around 250°C for a long time, and still have elasticity at minus 60°C;
2. Electrical insulation properties, silicone rubber dielectric properties are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperatures greatly exceed the general organic rubber, dielectric strength in the range of 20-200 °C is almost unaffected by the temperature;
3. Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and UV radiation resistance, long-term use outside the crack does not occur. Silicone rubber is generally considered to be used outdoors for more than 20 years;
4. Excellent high temperature compression permanent deformation;
5. Good processing properties, easy molding and other advantages, can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, molding and molding, plus extension molding and other methods to produce a variety of products.