1. Prepare four eggs, then separate the egg yolks from the egg whites; Mix 80 g of low-gluten flour and 5 g of baking powder (stir evenly, eliminating particles in the flour);
2. Mix the egg yolk, 40g white sugar, milk and a little cooking oil and mix well.
3. Pour the dough mixed with flour and baking powder into the mixture of egg yolks, and then stir until well-mixed;
4. Use an egg beater to beat the egg white or use chopsticks. After playing for a while, some bubbles appeared, then add sugar 40g, then continue to hit the bubble of the egg white and it can be fine;
5. Add the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture 2 or 3 times, add it after adding a stir evenly, and then know that the addition is complete and stir well;
6. Turn on the microwave oven, grease the prepared container of cake, and pour the completely mixed flour into the container.
7. Turn the microwave oven fire to medium and high grade. The time is about five minutes. If the time is up, it is not very familiar. You can put it in and heat it for one minute.
8. Remove the container with the microwave oven's glove, then flip it down on the plate to complete.