1. It is not allowed to store salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time, because these foods contain many electrolytic
Quality, if long-term, stainless steel will be the same as other metals, with these electrolytes electrochemical reaction, so that harmful metal elements are dissolved out.
2. Do not use stainless steel pots for Chinese medicine, because Chinese medicine contains a variety of alkaloids, organic acids and other ingredients, especially under heating conditions, it is difficult to prevent chemical reactions without causing the drug to fail, or even generate some of the more toxic Large complexes.
3. Do not wash with strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleach, sodium hypochlorite, etc. Because these substances are all strong electrolytes, they react electrochemically with stainless steel.
4. Can't burn. Stainless steel cookware has lower thermal conductivity than iron products and aluminum products, and has a slow heat transfer period. Burning will cause aging and shedding of the external chrome plating layer of cookware.
5. To adhere to the cleanliness of cooking utensils, often scrub, especially after the vinegar, soy sauce and other condiments have been washed.