Food-grade silica gel is an inorganic polymer colloidal material made of polycondensation of silicic acid. Its main component is SiO2·nH2O, its content is more than 98%, non-toxic and odorless, and its chemical properties are stable. In addition to caustic alkali and hydrofluoric acid under normal conditions Does not react with any acid-base salts. Because it is a colloidal structure, it has many micropores and a large specific surface area.
The food grade silica has a pore size of about 8-10 nm and a specific surface area of 300-500 m2/g. The surface is hydrophilic and has a strong ability to absorb water. In a high humidity condition, the water absorption capacity can reach 80%-100% of its own weight. the above.
Food grade silicone raw materials must pass SGS environmental protection material certification, mainly for the following purposes:
1. Medical equipment connecting pipes, ducts, etc.
2. Baby bottle straws, catheters, etc.
3 electrical equipment and other casing, profile
4. Food Products
5. Drinking fountains, coffee makers, children's suction cups with connecting tubes, catheters, etc., straws, catheters, etc.
6. Electrical equipment and other casing, profile
7. Food Products
8. Water dispensers, coffee makers, children's suction cups, connecting tubes, catheters, etc.
In summary, food grade silica gel can be used as an external desiccant for foods and pharmaceuticals. Since the food silica gel is refined and sterilized, it can directly ensure that the food is dry and is consumed together with the food after mixing with the food and medicine according to the required amount, without any toxic side effects on the human body.