1. The role of heat, increase the temperature can cause thermal cracking or thermal crosslinking of silica gel products. However, the basic role of heat is still activating. Increasing the oxygen diffusion rate and activating the oxidation reaction, thereby accelerating the rubber oxidation reaction rate, is a common aging phenomenon - thermal oxygen aging.
2. The role of oxygen, oxygen in the rubber with the rubber molecules occur free radical chain lock reaction, molecular chain breakage or excessive cross-linking, causing changes in the performance of silicone rubber products.
3. The reason for light, the shorter the light wave, the greater the energy. Destructive effects on rubber are higher energy UV light. In addition to ultraviolet light can directly cause the breakage and cross-linking of the rubber molecular chain, the rubber generates free radicals due to the absorption of light energy, and initiates and accelerates the oxidation chain reaction process.
4. The role of ozone, ozone, chemical oxygen is much higher, more destructive, it is also the breaking of the molecular chain, but the effect of ozone on the rubber with the deformation of the rubber and different
5. The role of moisture, the role of water in two ways.