1. The pot surface strives to be smooth, but it cannot be required to be "sliding as a mirror". Due to the casting process, the iron pot has irregular light lines. This is not a fault. But be sure to notice whether the smooth surface is a coating, which is the key.
2. Check for flaws. There are two types of defects, small bumps and small pits. The raised part of a small bump is generally iron, which has little effect on the quality of the pot. If it is convex on the concave surface of the pan, it can be grinded with a grinding wheel to avoid blocking the spatula.
3. The bottom of the pot touches the fire, commonly known as the pot bottom. The common pots are flat, pointed, and arc bottom, depending on what you like to choose.
4. The thickness of the pot is divided, the thickness is generally the best 2-2.5mm, this thickness is not a paste pot, and the insulation effect is better, and the corresponding service life is also longer, the pot can be used when buying, with Fingers against the concave center of the pot, hit with a hard object. The louder the pan, the better the vibration of the hand. This method can also be used to check whether the crack pot. Cracks are generally prone to occur on the edge of the pot because it is also the thinnest.
5. If there is rust in the pot, it is not necessarily a bad quality. Rusty pans indicate long storage time. The longer the pot is stored, the better. This is because the internal structure of the pot can be more stable and not easily cracked when it is used. Rust is also very easy to clean. Cook the pot for a while and then add the fat pork. When the fat is boiled, add the leeks and stir-fry until they smell. Discard the lard and the leeks. The pot can be used.