High Quality Silicone Handle Opener
1. Get the most stubborn lids off. Extremely flexible with fantastic grip can be used anywhere.
2. Practical and functional, this Bottle Opener and Corkscrew makes a great addition to your kitchenware.
3. Its ergonomic levers provide good leverage while the non-slip silicone ensures a comfortable grip.
4. Easy to use, just put the bottle opener on the bottle cap, hold the handle swing to one side, easy to open the lid.
5. Will not take up too much space, the jar opener is easy to clean.Can also be hung on hooks for easy access.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-030
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 17*4.5cm
5. Weight: 56g
6. Material: 304 Stainless steel,Silicone, plastic
How to Open a Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
A peeler, such as one you would use for a potato works alright. Hold the neck, hold the peeler upside down, an upward curve, unlike when you peel a potato. Get the curve under each edge, and pry each one off one by one. It should spin, but not come off. Then take the peeler, still upside-down, put it under one of the edges, and keep pushing, should pop right off.