Jar and Bottle Opener
1. Durable and sturdy solid stainless steel blade, won't chip or discolor.
2. Ample leverage of handle reduces the effort in opening any size of jars, bottles, cans.
3. With solid and non-slip grip design. Instantly removes food seals and pull tabs.
4. Can open the caps without hurting hands or using too much strength.Easy to clean.
5. Design the verasatility and funcionality, the Bottle Opener feels substantial in the hand and looks elegant on the table.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-030
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 17*4.5cm
5. Weight: 56g
6. Material: 304 Stainless steel,Silicone, plastic
About bottle opener:
The Crown Cork Opener
A specific style of bottle opener is known as a churchkey.
Invented at the same time as the crown cork, it is the original "bar blade". But as well as being portable it also comes as a fixed device to be attached to vertical surfaces, often with a tray to catch the bottle tops. It does not open wine bottles. It is class 2 fulcrum type.