Multi Purpose Bottle Can Opener
1.This Corkscrew and Bottle Opener is constructed from durable silicone and stainless steel.
2. Easy to Clean and can also be hang on hooks for easy access.
3. Sturdy openers, ergonomic, and no need instructions at all, very easy to use.
4. It fits for all kind aged people, especially the most useful for those with limited hand mobility, arthritis, and elderly people.
5. Packed in a minimalist craft paper box, it is a perfect gift for your family or friends who love wine or beer.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-030
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 17*4.5cm
5. Weight: 56g
6. Material: 304 Stainless steel,Silicone, plastic
How to Open a Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
You can actually open a bottle using a piece of computer paper (thicker the better). Fold the paper in half as many times as you can, then hold the bottle in a similar manner as you would if attempting to open the bottle with a lighter. Tightly wedge the corner of the folded paper under the cap edge, and using as much force as you can, pry open the cap. It may take a few attempts, rotating the bottle each time to loosen the cap edges around the bottle. This method will certainly impress your audience, though it is one of the more challenging ways to open a bottle. Watch your hands, it is very easy to nick one of your knuckles holding the paper on the crown edge.