Silicone Grip Manual Can Bottle Opener
1. Made of durable plastic, silicone, and stainless steel.
2. Easy to carry and use. Easy to fit in pocket, Perfect for gift giving.
3. Comfort grip handles for maximum control and easy use.
4. Lead Free and BPA Free. Complied with US FDA as well as European LFGB.
5. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Effortlessly open cans.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-030
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 17*4.5cm
5. Weight: 56g
6. Material: 304 Stainless steel,Silicone, plastic
About bottle opener:
Speed Opener ('Bar Blade')
A Budweiser branded "bar blade", front and back
The speed opener is a flat blade of steel approximately 4 cm wide and 16 cm long with a thumb hole at one end and a letterbox cut at the other to remove the crown seals from a bottle. They go under the names 'Speed Opener', 'Popper', 'Mamba', ‘Bar Key’, and most popularly 'Bar Blade'. The thumb hole may be used to pull bottles out of ice, by placing the hole over bottle neck, then lifting it. The speed opener is widely used by professional bartenders in Canada, the United States, and the UK. Carried in the pocket or against the body or on a zip string, it is both convenient and fast for the modern bartender. It is advantageous in that it is easy to open several bottles in rapid succession, and with more flair than other types of bottle opener. Consequently, 'bar blading' is often part of bar flair routines.