Fried Egg Mold for Cooking
1. Super practical egg poaching rings are made from soft, flexible, and BPA-free silicone.
2. Make multiple Eggs and pancakes at once for a quick breakfast for the whole family.
3. Safe for cast iron, Teflon, aluminium and non-stick frying pans and other bakeware/cookware.
4. Can be reused, prefect in size ading portability, eco Friendly and durable.
5. Folding knobs for safe handling, Dishwasher safe, Easy to clean, silicone fried egg molds.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-022
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 11.5*11.5cm
5. Weight: 32g
6. Material: Silicone, Stainless steel 304
How to use an egg ring to fry an egg in oil
How do you like them cooked? And basting an egg.
If you like them sunny side up, give the egg a light basting with the olive oil from the pan to be sure the top is cooked, add salt and pepper and pop it on your plate.
Basting is just spooning some of the oil or juices an ingredient is being cooked in over that same ingredient. It's commonly used when cooking chickens or turkeys but works great for just finishing off the not-quite cooked top of the egg. You can find out a little more about basting here.
For over easy, season the egg then flip using your spatula/weapon of choice, then give it a little cooking on the other side. How long depends on how cooked you like the yolk but counting to ten before removing your over easy egg from the pan is a well-tried technique.