Fried Egg Molds with Convenient Handles
1. Silicone is FDA approved-food safe.
2. Ideal for making pancakes, crumpets or fried.
3. Easy to use, makes the perfect egg every time.
4. They won't scratch your pans and easy removal from pan.
5. High temperature silicone withstands heat up to 450 degrees!
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-020
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 10*12cm
5. Weight: 31g
6. Material: Silicone, Stainless steel 304
How to Separate an Egg
Crack the egg in the middle.
Hold the egg over a bowl and use your fingers to break the halves of the shell apart and keep them close together at first.
You’ll notice that one half has just egg white and the other has the yolk with some white.
Pour out the white from the first half and then pour the yolk into that empty half shell allowing the white to fall into the bowl.
Keep pouring the yolk back and forth from one half shell to the other until no white is left with it.
Pour the yolk into a different bowl and move on to the next egg.