Nonstick Omelette Mould Egg Rings
1. Made of heat resistant silicone (to 482-degrees f).
2. Forms perfectly round fried eggs and pancakes.
3. Enjoy a colorful breakfast, Avoid boring.
4. Cool-touch handle for easy control.
5. Perfect gift for holidays, housewarming & weddings.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-021
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 11*11cm
5. Weight: 33g
6. Material: Silicone, Stainless steel 304
How to Make an Omelette from Scratch
1. Set a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
2. Beat 2 eggs.
3. Add a little butter to the pan and allow it to melt, coating the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour the eggs into the pan.
5. As the edges of the egg set, push them in and allow the liquid egg to run out into the empty space, until most of the excess liquid is used up.
6. When the top of the egg is almost set, add the prepared toppings to one half of the omelette.
7. Fold the side with no toppings over the toppings on the other side of the omelette.
8. Slide the omelette out of the pan onto a plate.
9. Serve immediately.