Pancake Molds Ring Fried Egg Mold
1. LFGB Approved, BPA Free, and food grade silicone material. It's odorless and nontoxic.
2. Nonstick silicone food ring. Perfectly size your eggs, pancakes and food stacks.
3. Turn your eggs into food art. Must have breakfast accessory especially for kids!
4. It takes very little space, because you can stack different forms very well one above the other.
5. Nonstick –made the pancake/egg look perfect and easy clean after use.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-024
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: Diameter: 8cm / Height: 5.5cm
5. Weight: 16g
6. Material: Silicone, Stainless steel 304
How to use an egg ring to fry an egg in oil
#1 Most Important Thing - Get Your Pan Hot!
Before going through the steps one by one I think it's best to tell you the number one reason for an egg ring fail; the pan and the oil just not being hot enough.
The heat should be high to medium-high and the egg should always sizzle when added - if it doesn't you didn't have the heat up high enough and because the eggs stays liquid for longer there's more chance of it gradually seeping out from underneath - this can't happen if the bottom of the egg turns from liquid to solid as it quickly cooks almost as soon as it hits the pan.