Pancake Rings Fried Egg Molds
1. Easily create perfectly round and even pancakes or omelets
2. Nonstick for easy release and cleanup. Handle folds flat to store.
3. Withstands temperatures range from -30 to 230 degrees celsius.
4. Microwave safe, stovetop safe, oven safe and dishwasher safe.
5. Small, beautiful and light egg mold is good-looking in the kitchen.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-020
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: 10*12cm
5. Weight: 31g
6. Material: Silicone, Stainless steel 304
How to Make a Quick and Easy Omelette from Scratch
1. Set a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
2. Beat 2 eggs.
3. Add a little butter to the pan and allow it to melt, coating the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour the eggs into the pan.
5. As the edges of the egg set, push them in and allow the liquid egg to run out into the empty space, until most of the excess liquid is used up.
6. When the top of the egg is almost set, add grated cheese all around.
7. Fold the omelette over in half and slide it out of the pan onto a plate.
8. Serve immediately.