Reusable Silicone Non Stick Egg Ring
1. Nonstick and made of 100% food grade silicone BPA free, won't scratch pans.
2. Excellent design for cooking eggs or pancakes for your lover as well as your family.
3. Get the perfect fried egg ,can even be used for the perfect small pancake!
4. High temperature resistant, easy release non - stick surface.
5. The silicone mold can be easily cleaned with hot water or placed in the dishwasher.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVA-024
2. Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
3. Color: Customized
4. Size: Diameter: 8cm / Height: 5.5cm
5. Weight: 16g
6. Material: Silicone, Stainless steel 304
How to use an egg ring to fry an egg in oil
Frying eggs with olive oil
Add some olive oil to your pan and get your pan and the oil nice and hot. Add the egg ring to the pan and give it a quick swirl to give it a light coating of oil. Oil conducts heat waaay better than silicone so if you want that egg sealing nicely a bit of oil goes a long way.
You can use other oils, water or a knob of butter too but it's easiest with oil to start with.We believe extra virgin olive oil is the best oil to cook eggs because it has a high smoking point, seals the flavor in well and it's much better nutritionally than other oils or butter.