Fine mesh strainer
1. Premium quality stainless steel strainers with non-heat warping, long wire handles, and beautiful, mirrored, broad rim design.
2. Soft grip handles make for easy handling, perfect to rinse, sieve and cooking.
3. Fine holes design allows for fast and efficient drainage without food escaping. Make delicious treats with your new fine mesh strainers!
4. You can stack and store these fine mesh strainers, or hang them in the kitchen for that perfect, professional kitchen appearance.
5. Easy to clean up, just run it through the dishwasher or under running water for a few seconds and use it again instantly.
FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
304 stainless steel
Q: Can these be used to steam vegetables over a pot of boiling water?
A: Yes, if the pan fits right.
Q: Will the outer part of the mesh fall apart over time?
A: I've had mine for a year....and it's still perfect..
Q: I am making bone broth, would these be fine enough and sturdy enough to strain the bones and spices thru?
A: Yes, they are sturdy enough, I made bone broth this week, they worked great!
Q: Is the mesh fine enough to sift flour, baking powder/soda, sugar and salt for baking?
A: In my opinion you can use the strainers for sifting. They work well enough for me, much better than the simple sifter I once owned.
Q: Will this work for rinsing a tiny grain like amaranth (smaller than quinoa) or teff without falling through the holes?
A: Yes it is a tiny knit.