Food skimmer mesh strainer
1. Small, medium, large size strainer ensure you'll always have the right strainer on hand when needed. They work great for straining tea leaf, coffee, soup stock, pasta, salad, fried food, hot oil, sifting flour or spice, washing vegetable, fruit, etc.
2. Long wire, heat resistant handles make for a comfortable and stable grip. Easily catch and sift, strain or drain the food because of the extra fine mesh nets.
3. The tight, rounded rim won’t trap food between the mesh and the rim. No worries of rice, quinoa, dry ingredients getting stuck in the frame anymore.
4. Premium quality stainless steel with a durable double thick will weave that allows the screen to hold quite a bit of weight or amount of food without denting, thus ensuring a lifetime of reliable use.
5. Nest the strainers together for space saving storage or hang them together within reach of where you use them. It's easy to be cleaned in the dishwasher.
FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
304 stainless steel+TPR
Q: Can you use this in hot greast?
A: Yes. The whole item is stainless steel and the mesh is the finest (smallest holes) I have ever used.
Q: How durable is the screening - will it break down and tear easily?
A: The screening is very dense and sturdy. No worries about it tearing.
Q: Can this be used to skim foam off for homemade jam?
A: Yes it can. The strainer is a very fine mesh.
Q: Are these dishwasher safe?
A: Yes they are.
Q: This will skim liquified fat off a stew while cooking?
A: Absolutely you can. The net is very tight, making the skimming very effective.